Pachira Money Tree
Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting And Care: The plant should be repotted every two years in a clean peat mixture. Try not to move the plant around a lot. Money tree plants dislike being moved and respond by dropping their leaves. Also, keep them away from drafty areas. Move your Pachira money tree outside in summer to an area with dappled light
- Sunlight: A Money Tree grows best in medium to bright indirect light. This plant even does well under fluorescent lights.
- Watering: These plants like a moderately humid room and deep but infrequent watering. Water the plants until the water runs from the drainage holes and then let them dry out between watering.
- Soil: Plant the tree in peat moss with some gritty sand.
- Temperature: The best temperatures are 60 to 65 F. (16-18 C.).
- Fertilizer Remember: to fertilize every two weeks as part of good money tree plant care. Use a liquid plant food diluted by half. Suspend fertilizing in winter.
- Special Feature: The tree is also planted as a street tree, to provide shade and as an ornamental in gardens