Buy Bird of Paradise Plant
Bird Of Paradise Plant Online
The Bird Of Paradise plant is one of the most eye-catching flowering plants as its beautiful flowers reminisce tropical birds. Being a tropical evergreen plant it is very easy to grow since it requires minimum care and attention and very low maintenance.
The flower occurs in a variety of colors along with it there are large, leathery green leaves increasing its overall beauty. It is also known by the names of 'Crane flower plant', 'Crane lily', whereas scientifically it is known as 'Strelitzia reginae'.
Sunlight: 4-6 hours of partial sunlight.
Soil: Well-drain, fertile and porous with high organic matter content.
Watering: Water thoroughly in summer and reduce it in winters.
Fertilizer: Fertilize in early spring and monsoon season.
The maximum reachable height of the bird of paradise is 5 feet while the flower blooms in the rainy season.
Planting & care
- Bird of paradise is very easy to grow and needs very less attention and care.
- Water should be applyonly in the morning hours after checking the soil moisture.
- Do not repot immediately, repot after it outgrows in the current pot.
- Repot the plant by adding some soil and fertilizer follow by keeping it in a shady area for 2-3 days.
- Remove dead and infected parts to promote new growth.
- In case of any insect or pest infestation, neem or citrus oil can be use for treatment.
Uses & Significance
- Bird of paradise is generally used for ornamental purposes. The unique flowers along with their broad leaves make a unique combination.
- The large leaves also purify and circulate fresh air which is good for health.
- It increases aesthetics of a home.
Note : This product is Not Returnable.This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.