Buy Tulip Mix Flower Bulbs
Tulip Mix Flower bulb
Tulips are stunning when they bloom in the spring, (March to May). By using this lovely flowering plant, you may enhance the beauty of your garden.
The tulip is a bulbous, perennial plant with lovely and brilliant flowers. Typically, the flowers are big, spectacular, and vividly coloured, typically red, pink, yellow, or white (usually in warm colors). At the base of the sepals and petals, they frequently feature an irregular patch of a distinct hue.
Tulip plants range in height from 4 inches to 28 inches, depending on the species. The tulip's huge flowers often bloom on scapes, which are composed of a single flowering stalk that emerges from among the leaves and a rosette of leaves at ground level
Common Name - Tulips
Height - 60 CM
Flower Colour. - Mix color
Flowering Time - Spring(March to
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow
Tulip plant care :
- These bulbs have already been prepared for planting.
- Autumn ( September to November ) and winter( December to February) are the tulip planting seasons.
- Make a hole about 10 cm deep and plant the bulb there.
- Place the bulb in the hole, cover it with earth (Soil) and firmly press it down.
- Bulbs should be planted 4 to 6 inches apart.
- After planting, properly water
- The ratios of the potting soil appropriate for bulb planting.
- Compost, perlite, sand, and garden soil (2:2:1:1) Soil, cocopeat, and vermicompost (2:1:2)
Sunlight - Full Sunlight
Watering - Medium
Soil - Soil rich in organic matter
Temperature - 15 to 27 degrees Celsius
Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer.
The spring garden is completed by the addition of tulips.
How to plant tulips
- Place the bulbs where they will receive enough sunshine.
- When the earth seems dry to the touch, water a plant.
- A plant needs fertiliser primarily in the spring, at the flower bud stages.
- Prune the afflicted area once the foliage turns yellow and dies back.