Tomato - OP Vegetable Seeds
A staple in most of our households, the Tomato is a fragrant, edible berry of the Tomato plant that is packed with Vitamin C, Fibre, Vitamin A,Calcium and many other important antioxidants. Put it in curries, make soups, sauces or eat it raw, its tasty in all forms. Add a tangy and fresh flavour and a lot of nutrition to your food with a few tomatoes!
- Seeds per Packet- 40
- Seed Name- Tomato
- Bloom Time - Year round
- Seed Type- Op Desi Vegetable Seeds
- Common Name- Tomato, Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
- They will look like a bundle of sticks on arrival
- Note, they are not dead, simply dormant
- If you are buying container-grown plants (v/s bare-root plants), plant them by May or early June for best results
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.