Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting And Care: In the right conditions, schefflera can be propagated with leaf cuttings. Use a rooting hormone and provide lots of humidity and warmth. Expect a high failure rate, however, as these are tropical plants. They can also be propagated by air-layering.
- Sunlight Bright: indirect light. In the summer, move it outside if possible under a shady overhang.
- Watering Water weekly during the growing season and spray frequently. Cut back water during winter.
- Soil: Rich, loose potting media.
- Temperature They suffer below about 60 ºF. Do not expose to drafts or dry heating vents.
- Fertilizer Feed twice weekly during growing season with liquid fertilizer or use two applications of slow-release pellets. They are heavy feeders.
- Special feature: Schefflera is commonly grown in mild to warm climates as a decorative tree in larger gardens