Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting and care: Plectranthus argentatus is a vigorous grower in full sun or partial shade (required in warm inland areas of the West) and evenly moist soil. Plants should not be allowed to dry out. Pinch as needed to keep bushy and compact in annual containers or beds.
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Watering: Medium
- Soil: Well drained soil
- Temperature: 25 to 30 degrees F
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilize
- Special Feature: Borders where winter hardy. Containers or hanging baskets for decks or patios.