Plant stands for indoor plants Made of metal material with black powder coated finish, this small plant stand is not easy to rust and do well in outdoor.
Rust is unlikely to occur because the steel used to make these planter stands is of high grade. On the floor, deck, patio, grass, and garden, these steel planter supports are durable enough for use both indoors and outdoors.
These four-legged black steel plant stands have large, rounded pegs that are smooth to minimise accidents and harm to floors.
- Exceptional metal gives them their strength and sturdiness.
- It can support a weight of about 20 to 25 kg.
- The floor can be shielded from scratches by stand leg caps.
- They become long-lastingly rust proof thanks to powder coating.
- CO2 welding for strength and longevity.
- An excellent way to showcase plants both inside and outside
- Made to safely handle your delicate/heavy potted plants, and made to be durable and stable.
- These aesthetically pleasing steel planters are made to last and provide a sophisticated, natural touch to your house.
- These versatile stands can be used on both the floor and a table to hold potted plants or beverage dispensers.
Walls within, a walled garden outside, a living room, and a terrace
Rust in the planter could be caused by too much water splashing.