Pink portulaca grandiflora
What makes it special:
- One of the best attractive flowering plants.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Perfect eye catching flowering plant for outdoor garden.
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of pink colored flower. The genus Portulaca belongs to Portulacaceae family, they are native to Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup(approx.150ml) of water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Keep the plant in artificial bright light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Common Name||Moss rose, Pigweed, Purslane, 9 Oclock plant, Mexican rose, Rock rose.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||20 centimeter tall, spreading up to one 30 centimeter|
|Sunlight||Natural bright light with morning sunlight(3-6 hours)|
|Watering||Apply 3 cup(approx.150ml) of water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch|
|Soil||Well drained, fertile and rich in organic content|
|Temperature||20-30 Degree Celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer, but not mandatory|