Pepromia Angulata (hanging)
Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting And Care; Most peperomias will propagate from leaf cuttings. The best time for propagation is spring, but rooting can also be done in fall. Cut off leaf along with a little stem. Stick several leaf cuttings in one pot. Press or tamp soil down around cuttings after watering. Cover pot with a plastic bag put several holes in bag or soda bottle. Leave pot in normal room temperature. Remove plastic bag or soda bottle regularly for fresh air and prevent rotting. New plants will start growing from leaf base. When plants are rooted well and big enough they can be repotted into individual pots.
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Watering: Moderate to sparingly in summer allowing the topsoil to dry out before watering again. Reduce watering in winter and allowing the topsoil to dry out for a bit longer.
- Soil: Well draine soil.
- Temperature: 25-35 degrees
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer during spring.