Parsley curled leaf seeds
ABOUT PARSLEY CROP: Curled Parsley (Botanical Name: Petroselinum crispum neapolitanum). It is widely grown as a leafy vegetable from the family Apiaceae. The leaves are bright green and rich in antioxidants.
HOW TO GROW PARSLEY FROM SEEDS:
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soaked in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be first grown in pro-trays till they reach 10-15cms in height. Then, they can be transplanted directly into pots or soil. Seeds take 4-5 weeks to germinate. If seedlings are sown in the garden, a spacing of 30cms should be maintained between the two plants.
- SUNLIGHT: Sown seeds can be placed under direct sunlight. Parsley grows best when the outside temperature is between 22-30 degree centigrade.
- SOIL: A well-drained soil is needed. The plant prefers moist soil throughout its growing season.
- WATER: Watering is to be done regularly to maintain moist soil.
- FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizers like vermicompost or manures can be mixed with the soil for better results. A light water-soluble fertilizer can be applied during the plant’s growth stage.
USES / BENEFITS:
- Leaves are used in salads or food preparation.
- Both stalks and leaves can be consumed.
- Parsley can be used in making soups.
- Parsley leaves are used in garnishing dishes.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 50 seeds.
HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER SOON!