Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting and care: Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth. The dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level. After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth. Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Shade
- Watering: Medium
- Soil: Use soilless potting mix, pH level 7
- Temperature: 20 to 25 degree C
- Fertilizer: Spray any organic fertilizer
Harvest Season Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
- Special Feature: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.