Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting and care: Plants prefer temperatures on the warm side but need a minimum of 48 degrees F(9 degrees C) to survive.
Indoor plants should be partially shielded from bright sunlight by slatted blinds during the brightest part of the day.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering: Water moon cactus thoroughly, then let the plant dry out between waterings.
- Soil: Well-drained sales
- Temperature: Above 9 degrees C, The tiny moon cactus will not do well in very cold temperatures, so bring it inside to overwinter during the cold winter months.
- Fertilizer: Treat it with a cactus fertilizer every month during its growing season.