Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting and care: Monstera can be kept bushy with regular pruning, or let it climb up a vertical support for a decidedly bold and tropical look.
- Sunlight: Keep the plant indoor or outdoor in bright light or direct morning sunlight atleast 3 to 4 hours. Protect the Monstera plant from harsh direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil: The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Monstera plant.
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Propogation : The easiest family of plants to propagate, the philodendrons can be easily propagated by stem cuttings, air layering, or by offset both in soil and in water.
- Re-potting: When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.Choose a pot slightly larger than the older pot when repotting.
- Special Feature: Large leaved indoor plant for warm, bright and humid areas.