Buy Lettuce iceberg seed
Lettuce iceberg seed
Everyone should plant lettuce since they are so simple to cultivate, so healthy, and so wonderful when taken straight from the garden. Grow lettuce in the flower beds, the vegetable garden, or a contained area.
In many parts of the country, you may enjoy home-grown lettuce virtually all year long with regular watering, protection from the scorching sun, and succession planting.
When the soil is cool in the spring and winter, lettuce is simple to produce, from little leaf lettuce to large, crisp heads.
Variety affects the color and texture of leaves.
Common Name - Ice plant.
Height - Height: 0.5 to 2 feet
Spread -0.5 to 2 feet
Difficulty Level - Easy
Planting And Care
- 3 weeks after transplanting, begin fertilizing
- The best soil for lettuce is one that has a lot of humus, lots of compost, and a consistent source of nitrogen to keep it growing quickly.
Lettuce Iceberg Care
- Make sure the soil is ready before you sow your lettuce seedlings.
- It needs to be loose and well-draining so that it can be moist without becoming soggy.
- One week prior to seeding or transplanting, feed the soil with organic matter to keep it productive.
- A properly tilled seedbed is necessary because the seed is so small
- As soon as the land can be handled, direct sowing should be considered.
Sunlight. - Full sun, part shade.
Watering - moderate
Soil -This plant requires well drained soil . Soil potting mixture for this plant should generally contain 40 % cocopeat , 40 vermicompost and 20 % local garden soil
Temperature - approx 18 degree celsius.
Fertilizer - Leaf lettuce needs nitrogen to grow tender, new leaves quickly, so fertilize throughout the growing season with Bonnie Herb, Vegetable & Flower Plant Food.
Harvest Season - Lettuce should be harvested when full size, but just before maturity. You want it young and tender.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.