Kagzi Lemon, Nomboo Plant - Set of 2 Plants
Combo Of 2 plant.
Kagzi Lime is popular for its beautiful appearance and pleasing flavour and for its excellent food qualities.
Kagzi Nimboo (Citrus aurantifolia) is a perennial evergreen tree belongs to family Rutaceae. The stem is irregularly slender branched and possesses short and stiff sharp spines or thorns 1 cm or less. Leaves are alternate, elliptical to oval.
Kagzi Lemon / Nimboo Plant Care -
Watering - Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil - The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.
Fertilizer - During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Kagzi Lime juice dispels the irritation and swelling of mosquito bites
- Kagzi lime useful to treat blood pressure.
- Appetite improvement.
- Digestion and mineral absorption.
- Acidic indigestion.
- Heartburn, nausea, and hyperacidity.