Mogra, Arabian Jasmine - Jasminum sambac Plant
- One of the popular fragrant flowering plants.
- Provide year-round flowering.
- Very easy to grow and care for.
- The perfect plant for an outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
In the box:
- Plant Name- Mogra
- Plant Type- Flowering
- Plant Placement- Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 9 inches
- One Plastic Red Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 4 x 4 inches
- Planting And Care
Soi- The soil should be well-drained and rich in organic content for the Mogra plant.
Light Requirement - 3-6 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plants will grow well in natural bright light.
Watering Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Apply 3 cups (Approx. 150 ml) of water when the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to touch. Apply water preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilize - During the main growing season (Feb to March, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
NOTE- Do not overwater the plant. Do not Repot the plant immediately after receiving.