Ixia Mix Flowers Bulbs Set of 3
Ixia flower bulb
Ixia bulbs produce star-shaped flowers, which improve the beauty of the garden.
Even in a vibrant, crowded garden, these flowers stand out due to their vibrant colour blossoms. With its vibrant and abundant floral show, this plant adds a distinctive touch to sunny borders and containers.
Ixia flowers can be cut to make a long-lasting arrangement that will be admired by everyone who sees it.
Common Name - African Corn Lily, Wand Flower
Height - Up to 18 inches
Flower Colour - Random color
Bloom Time - Spring ( March to June)
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow
How to Plant Ixia bulb
- When the earth (soil)seems dry to the touch, water a plant.
- Try to water the plants in the morning between 8 and 10 a.m.
- Water the plants thoroughly in the summer and less frequently in the winter and during the rainy season.
- Discard any plant pieces that are diseased, dead, or otherwise damaged in the rubbish can.
- Use organic fertiliser to fertilise the plant during the planting and growing season.
- Check the bulbs frequently while keeping them out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Don't keep bulbs in storage for too long because they could lose their vitality.
- Bulbs can be planted in late summer or early winter.
- Plant the bulbs in full sun or light shade, in well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Loosen the soil and add compost into it before planting to improve its fertility.
- Plant the bulbs at least 4 inches apart and 2 inches deep.
- Place the bulb in the opening, pointed end facing up.
- After planting, completely bury the bulb in dirt and water it.
- Use the following ratio of potting soil when planting bulbs: 1 Garden dirt plus compost, perlite, and sand (2:2:1:1)
Sunlight - Full sunlight or partial sunlight
Watering - Moderately
Soil - Well-draining soil
Temperature - 20 to 30 degrees C
Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer during planting of bulbs.
The plant is grown in containers and flowerbeds.
Set of 3 Bulbs available in this pack.