Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting and care: Hoya kerrii is a climbing plant that can grow up to 4 meters high. Stems have a diameter of 7 mm. The leaves are 6 cm wide, 5 mm thick. Adult plants produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown.It stays unchanged for many months. Then it grows quickly, may be one meter by year. Start planting when the temperature is stable. Take care of roots while planting. Keep a safe distance between two plants as they should not collide with each other. Avoid coco peat-based soil mix.While, re-potting, use sandy soil, agricultural grit, and little organic material. Roots are so delicate and softly firmed in the soil. So, try to plant it well.
- Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
- Watering: Low
- Soil: Well-drained, Sandy Soil
- Temperature: 18 to 30 degrees C
- Fertilizer: Use any organic fertilizer.
- Special Feature: Heart shape leaves