Hibiscus Plants Set Of 5
Hibiscus plant set of 5
Beautiful shrubs with dark green foliage are called hibiscus. Giving a hibiscus was a way of recognising the delicate beauty of the recipient.
One of the best attractive flowering plants.
Low maintenance plant.
Perfect plant for outdoor garden.
symbolize the fleeting and beauty of fame or personal
The flowers are missing from this product at the time of dispatch. The plant will then bloom, and the flower may be orange in colour. The Malvaceae family of flowering plants includes the genus Hibiscus.
Common Name - China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow.
Maximum Height - Up to 4.5 mete
Flower Colour - Mix colour
Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow.
- Remove any damaged, diseased, or dead plant components, and dispose of them far from the living plants.
- Use a spray of neem oil, eucalyptus oil, or citrus oil as the first line of defence against any disease or insect attack.
- Don't water the plant excessively.
- Avoid wetting flowers and leaves; doing so could lead to fungus infestation
Plant and care
Sunlight - Natural bright light/indirect bright light.
Watering - Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil - Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
Temperature 16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.
Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Before watering the soil, check the moisture content.
- Using your finger, probe the soil; if it seems dry, add water.
- Keep the plant in a bright, direct area.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.