Hibiscus plant combo
Get your Hibiscus plant combo today at an amazing price only at Urban Plants!
- Common Name: Swamp Mallow
- Sun: Full sun
- Family: Malvaceae
- Available In - Set of 10 plants in Micro plant net pots.
- Height: 3.00 to 7.00 feet
- Spread: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
- Bloom time: July to September
- Bloom Description: White to pink
Grows easily in average, medium to wet soil in full sun. Best in moist, organically rich soils, but surprisingly good in average garden soils as long as those soils are not allowed to dry out. Regular deep drinking of water is recommended.
Soil :The ideal soil mix for hardy hibiscus is well-drained, organically rich and moist soil.
Light : For your hardy hibiscus plant to bloom to its fullest potential, it needs at least six hours of full sun a day.
Watering: This plant type needs deep water when actively growing. Water it thoroughly three times a week in warm weather.
Grooming and maintenance Hibiscus plant
- New growth is usually slow in the spring (February to March) ,but then begins to grow rapidly.
- Tropical hibiscus plants begin to shed their leaves when moved indoors.
- They go into hibernation during winter.
Images are for reference; the original product may vary in shape and size.