Helichrysum bracteatum Dwarf Mixed Color - Flower Seeds
HELICHRYSUM DWARF MIXED COLOR - FLOWER SEEDS
ABOUT HELICHRYSUM: The botanical name is Xerochrysum bracteatum. It is commonly called the Strawflower or Golden Everlasting and belongs to the family Asteraceae. It is a perennial crop growing up to a height of 20-80 cm. Flower colours include white, bronze, purple, etc.
CARE TIPS FOR HELICHRYSUM:
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soaked in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be first grown in pro-trays till they reach 2-3 inches in height. Then, they can be transplanted directly into pots or soil. Seeds take 2-3 weeks to germinate. If seedlings are sown in the garden, a spacing of 1-2 ft should be maintained between the two plants.
- SUNLIGHT: While in the seedling stage, they can be kept under the shade immediately after sowing for 1-2 days. Then they can be brought under direct sunlight. During the later stages, the plant requires direct sunlight for 4-5 hours a day followed by exposure to partial sunlight
- SOIL: A well-drained soil is needed. The plant prefers moist soil throughout its growing season. A peat-based soil medium can be used as the plant grows best in slightly acidic soil.
- WATER: Watering is to be done regularly to maintain moist soil.
- FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizers like vermicompost or manures can be mixed with the soil for better results. A light water-soluble fertilizer can be applied during the plant’s growth stage.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 50 mixed colour seeds.
HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER SOON!