Syngonium is a gorgeous, sophisticated, and adaptable houseplant that requires little maintenance. Its colorful foliage will enhance the appearance of your home and have the power to purify the air you breathe.
- Best for offices and AC rooms.
- The best houseplant for low light situations.
- Low-upkeep plant
- Attractive plant with foliage
Common Name - Arrowhead plant, arrowhead vine, Arrowhead philodendron.
Maximum Height - Up to 60 centimeters
Flower Color - Creamy-White.
Bloom Time - Rarely blooms.
Difficulty Level - Easy
- Avoid overwatering the plant, particularly if the pot lacks drainage holes.
Syngonium Green care
- Keep the plant in bright artificial or indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- Apply 1 cup (about 50 ml) of water when the top inch or two of soil feels dry to the touch.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.
Sunlight - Natural indirect/artificial bright light.
Watering - Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
Soil - Soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
Temperature - 18 to 30 degree Celsius
Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer once a month.
Syngonium Green special feature
great plant for purifying the air
Syngonium Green uses
Because of its lovely foliage, it is used as a decorative houseplant.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.