Buy Gladiolus Mix Flower Bulbs
GLADIOLUS MIX FLOWER BULBS :
A wide range Gladiolus mix flower bulbs of several other species of the plant is available worldwide.
Gladiolus mix flower are commonly grown as ornamentals.
The plant's basic features include sword-shaped flowers of various colours ranging from yellow to white, red, and pink.
The gladiolus plant usually grows between a height of 2 to 5 feet.
WEATHER & NUTRITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The plant demands well-drained, water retaining moist soil.
- We need to make sure to remove all the dead flowers to ensure their continuous growth and Water them regularly in the summers.
- Gladiolus flowers are generally shed off during the winter.
- However, Gladiolus mix flower bloom the best during the late summer to the early autumn season.
- It requires direct sunlight. An exposure of 4-5 hours of bright sunlight is required.
- Light fertilization once a month is all that's needed to maintain healthy growth.
PROPAGATION OF GLADIOLUS BULBS:
Gladiolus are plants that require little care and are often grown as low-maintenance garden plants.
Gladiolus plants are the best-preferred option to cover up the edges of a building's garden, balcony, or terrace space.
They are one of the most preferred choices in bouquet making as well.
These bulbs are sown at one inch deep in the soil bed with a spacing of 30×20 cm between two consecutive rows and the same bulbs in a row.
As the plant prefers a moist soil surface, a wet soil surface has to be ensured to get the best results.
Set of 3 / Set of 5 / Set of 10.
Hurry up and get your Gladiolus mix fbower ulbs online at an exciting price only at Urban Plants!