Freesia Mix Bulbs - 10 Bulbs
Fressia set of 10
One of the best bulb flowering plants in India is the freesia. It is a perennial flowering plant that is also referred to as "freesias." The fragrant funnel-shaped blossoms of the freesia plant lend a special shade to the charm of the landscape.
They are renowned for their pristine hues, extended vase life, and delightful scent. Freesia bulb flowers are simple to grow; your balcony or terrace garden may accommodate them.
Early winter or late summer are suitable times to plant freesia. These bulbs thrive in full sun or partial shade, well-drained, somewhat fertile soil.
Number of mix Freesia Bulb : 10N
Where to grow : Balcony or terrace garden
Difficulty Level : Easy to grow
Plant to Plant spacing. : 10 cm
Germination temperature. : 20°-35° C
Flower Color. : Mix Color
Plant Height: Up to 2 Feet
Blooming Time: 10-12 Weeks of Planting
Sowing season: Early winter ( or late summer
Grown from flower bulbs
Common Name - Freesia
Fressia Heights - Up to 2 feet
Flower Colour - Random color.
Freesia Double care
- Freesia bulbs can be planted in late summer or early winter.
- Plant the bulbs in full sun or light shade, in well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Loosen the soil and incorporate compost into it before planting to improve its fertility.
- The bulbs should be planted 5 cm deep and at least 7-8 cm apart.
- Place the bulb in the opening, pointed end facing up.
- After planting, completely bury the bulb in dirt and water it.
- Use the following ratio of potting soil when planting bulbs: 1 Perlite, compost, and garden soil