Ficus lyrata or fiddle leaf plant
Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN4001
- The Fiddle Leaf Fig gets sunburnt if exposed to too direct sunlight or too much light, resulting in white spots appearing on the leaves. Remove these sunburnt leaves and move your plant away from direct harsh sunlight. Place your plant in a brightly lit spot and water as per a regular schedule when the topsoil is dry to touch. However, don’t let the soil get too dry.
- Light: Bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Once A Week Watering Water once a week
- Fertilizer/ feed: for the plant: Feed your Ficus Lyrata a good fertilizer monthly during summers to boost growth and get dense foliage. During winter, the plant growth naturally slows down so there is no need to fertilize it in winters.
- Propagation: You can propagate your Fiddle Leaf Fig by a leaf or a stem cutting. Choose a cutting that is at least 6-8 inches in size and includes at least one leaf node. Then cuttings can be rooted either in water or soil and the roots emerge from the leaf node.
- Special feature: Air-purifying