Fenugreek seeds (methi)
FENUGREEK SEEDS (METHI)
ABOUT THE FENUGREEK CROP: Fenugreek (Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum) belongs to the family Fabaceae. It is an annual plant and is used as a vegetable, herb, or spice. Fenugreek offers advantages for decreasing blood sugar levels, raising testosterone, and increasing milk production in breastfeeding moms. Additionally, fenugreek may help manage hunger, lessen inflammation, and cut cholesterol levels.
HOW TO GROW FENUGREEK FROM SEEDS:
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soaked in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be directly sown in the potting mixture. Fenugreeks do not need much bigger pots for growth since they are shallow-rooted plants.
- SUNLIGHT: Pots can be placed in a sunny spot. The plant prefers good sunlight for 4-5 hours a day.
- SOIL: A well-drained soil is needed. Soil mixed with vermicompost can be used in the potting mixture.
- WATER: Watering is to be done regularly to maintain moist soil.
- FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizers like vermicompost or manures can be mixed with the soil for better results. A light water-soluble fertilizer can be applied during the plant’s growth stage.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 550 seeds.
You can start up your journey of vegetable gardening right now. Hurry up and place your order soon!