How to Grow -
Soak seeds in water for a day or two prior to planting to speed up germination. Directly placed fennel seeds in the garden will germinate in one to two weeks. As you wait for germination, keep the soil equally moist but not saturated.
Quantity- 50 seeds per packet
Common Name - Fennel, Sweet fennel, Florence fennel
Planting and care
- Maintain the seedling container in bright indirect sunshine.
- The media must be thoroughly drained.
- Occasionally add water to the growing medium to keep it moist.
- Check the moisture in the growing medium using your finger or a simple little stick.
- Keep off the water
- Remove seedlings from containers that are dead, sick, or damaged.
Sunlight - Fennel is a sun-loving plant, so plant it where it will receive at least 6 hours of direct sun.
Watering - Water the seedlings to keep the growing media moist.
Poke your finger/plain small stick into the growing medium to check the moisture, apply water if topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not over water.
Soil - Use coco peat or well-drained soil for growing microgreens.
Temperature - 16-26 degree Celsius
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.