The imposing Dieffenbachia can be the ideal live accent for a room or office.
What distinguishes it:
- Simple to maintain and care for.
- Ideal indoor ornamental plant
- Attractive plant with foliage.
- Best plant for air purification.
Common Name - Dumb cane, leopard lily, mothers-in-law tongue
Maximum Height - Up to 1.5 meter
Flower Color - White.
Bloom Time - Rarely bloom.
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow.
- Discard any plant portions that are damaged, dead, or contaminated far from the planting location.
- As a first line of defense against any insect or pest attack, mist neem, eucalyptus, or citrus oil.
Dieffenbachia Seguine care
- Maintain the plant in bright, indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- When the top 1-2 inches of soil feel dry to the touch, water.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.
Sunlight - Indirect bright light or artificial bright light.
Watering - Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil - Soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
Temperature - 18 to 23 degrees Celsius.
Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer
Dieffenbachia Seguine uses
- Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.