Tropical plant Adenium is renowned for its eye-catching flowers and distinctive caudex (trunk). No matter if you are an experienced grower or a novice collector, your Adenium will be alive and well during the
What makes it special
- one of the common succulent plants with flowers.
- Flowering plant with the ideal bonsai appearance
- Popular indoor plant with lovely foliage.
- Popular low-upkeep plant.
Common Name - Adenium, Desert Rose
Maximum Height - Up to 4 feet
Flower Color - Any color
Bloom Time - June to September
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow
Adenium Plant care
- Before watering the soil, check the moisture content.
- Using your finger, probe the soil; if it seems dry, add water.
- Require direct sunlight.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.
Sunlight - Full sun.
Watering - Moderately.
Soil - Well draining and nutrient-rich soil
Temperature - 18 to 35 degrees Celsius.
Fertilizer - Use any organic fertilizer
- On plant leaves, do not spray water.
- Avoid overwatering the plant, particularly if the pot lacks drainage holes.
Adenium Plant Special Feature
- gorgeous blooming plant in the desert
Adenium Plant Uses
- It brings the vibrant beauty to your various types of gardens.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.