Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN0077
- Planting and care: in optimal conditions with indirect bright sunlight and humidity. They need to be watered only when you find that the soil is dry in the top inch. If despite this you find that the plant is getting leggy, then prune it back to promote new branching and growth.
- Light Requirements: The Croton Petra is slightly demanding and will only be happy under indirect
- bright sunlight: it will burn away in direct sunlight and grow sad and dull in medium to low light.
- Propagation: The best and most efficient way to propagate the Croton Petra is through stem cuttings. Another method is to pot the ‘sports’, or shoots that grow independently, in separate pot
- Watering Water: once a week
- Special feature: Air purifying