Cow Manure & Earthworm Vermicompost for Home Garden, Nursery & Plants (1Kg)
Vermicompost and cow manure
Vermicompost and cow manure is a premium, 100 percent organic product for organic farming and gardening. It is a compost that is high in humic acids and created by the earthworm decomposition of organic waste.
Vermicompost and cow manure is applied to the soil as a fertiliser, conditioner, and addition. Vermicompost improves soil tilth by adding humus and organic matter, similarly which gives plants accessible nutrients. Vermicompost serves as a buffer against overly acidic or alkaline soil conditions and aids in water uptake and retention.
Vermicompost aids in nutrient storage and protects nutrients from irrigation and leeching.
- Vermicompost and cow manure package will last a plant in a pot with an upper diameter of 5 to 6 inches for a full year.
- For instance Enhances soil quality and aids in pH soil balance 100 percent organic product
- No chemicals at all
How to use?
- Apply 150-250 g of vermicompost at the base of potted plants, away from the main stem, three to four times per year.
- Use when filling pots in a same ratio to soil
- Plant manure made from cow dung. For indoor plants, organic fertilisers are the finest.
- Similarly Compost manure of the highest calibre and greatest efficacy for home and garden plants.
- has microbial biostimulants to increase disease resistance and create healthy microbiota.
- In addition the consistency of the powdery texture and superior porosity, supports organic practises and improves soil quality
- Cow dung powder, dried and of fine texture
Available products in 1KG.