Combo of Vegetable Seeds - 5 Seeds Packet
Urban Plants SKU: UP00010117
The Combo includes:
- Brinjal (Botanical Name: Solanum melongena) -- seeds quantity- 10 seeds
- Tomato (Botanical Name: Solanum lycopersicum) -- seeds quantity- 30 seeds
- Lady Finger (Botanical Name: Abelmoschus esculentus) -- seeds quantity- 10 seeds
- Bitter gourd (Botanical Name: Momordica charantia ) -- seeds quantity- 10 seeds
- Bottle gourd (Botanical Name: Lagenaria siceraria) -- seeds quantity- 10 seeds
HOW TO GROW VEGETABLES FROM SEEDS:
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soaked in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be first grown in pro-trays till they reach 10cms in height. Then, they can be transplanted directly into pots or soil. Seeds take 2-3 weeks to germinate. If seedlings are sown in the garden, a spacing of 30cms should be maintained between the two plants.
- SUNLIGHT: While in the seedling stage, they can be kept under the shade immediately after sowing for 1-2 days. Then they can be brought under direct sunlight. During the later stages, the plant requires direct sunlight for 4-5 hours a day followed by exposure to partial sun rays.
- SOIL: A well-drained soil is needed. The plant prefers moist soil throughout its growing season.
- WATER: Watering is to be done regularly to maintain moist soil.
- FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizers like vermicompost or manures can be mixed with the soil for better results initially. Vegetables need a balanced amount of NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium). Fertilizers that contain all these three nutrients in the same proportions are available like ALL19/ALL 10 etc. Individual fertilizers can also be applied.
You can start up your journey of vegetable gardening right now with this combo. Hurry up and place your orders soon !