Buy Sadabahar Plant with Pot for Gift
SadaBahar Plant with Pot for Gift
Vinca is a great choice if you don't have much time to take care of your garden because of its profusion of blooms and simplicity of upkeep.
- Annual vinca has crystal clear, sharp blossoms and glossy, green leaves that are so flawless you might be tempted to rub them to make sure they are real. The plants are grown for their lush, beautiful foliage, which has a glossy finish.
Common Name - Vinca, Madagascar periwinkle, Myrtle, Nitya Pushpa, SadaBahar
Maximum Height - Up to 1 meter.
Flower Color - Any Color
POT MATERIALS - Both Plastic and Ceramic pots are available.
Availability - Set of 1/Set of 5/Set of 15/Set of 10
Bloom Time - Annual
Difficulty Level - easy to grow
- Vinca or periwinkle may grow in a variety of lighting situations, including shade and direct sunlight.
- If the soil feels dry to the touch, watering should be done first thing in the morning.
- Early monsoon (June to September) and spring (March to May) are the best times to apply organic fertilizer.
- In arid locations, mulch the area surrounding plants to assist the soil retain moisture.
Sunlight - Full sun is best, although some afternoon shade is fine. 4 to 6 hours of sunlight is suitable.
Watering - water the soil whenever topsoil becomes dry.
Soil - Loamy Soil
Temperature - 26 to 30 degree C
Fertilizer - Apply any organic fertilizer or apply vermicompost once in 15 to 20 days.
This plant is used for ornamental purposes.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.