Buy Daffodil Flower bulbs (Set of two bulbs)
Daffodils flower bulb
Daffodils are great allies for flowering, shrubs and perennials.
The petaloid perianth and other segments are orange in colour with minimal overlap; the inner whorls gradually get a little narrower but don't get significantly shorter. Long, slender, rush-like leaves are produced by narcissus.
Common Name - Daffodil, Jonquil, Trevene
Height - Up to 16 inches
Flower Colour - Orange
Bloom Time - Daffodil flower in Spring (March -May)
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow
Planting and care
- You shouldn't prune the foliage until it turns yellow.
- After the flowers have bloomed, the top of each flower stem can be cut off.
- Clumps may be split by digging if bloom quality and quantity gradually deteriorate over time.
- In the fall (August - October) you can plant 4 to 5 bulbs per square foot.
- Plant the bulb with the point up and the roots down after loosening the soil with a fork.
- Each bulb needs to be buried two to three times its own depth, with at least three dirt layers on top.
- It is always possible to plant potted bulbs a little bit closer than garden-based ones.(please elaborate)
Sunlight - Full sun to part shade
Watering - Medium
Soil - Well-drained soils, organically rich loams
Temperature - 14 to 24 degrees C
Fertilizer - Fresh potting compost
Harvest Season - Springs ( March - May)
They thrive in open forest areas, wild gardens, and beds and borders.
IMPORTANT POINTS -
If you are planting daffodil bulbs then you should not plant these bulbs quickly after receiving them, put them in a dry place and get them some air circulation.
These daffodil bulbs require a cold environment to develop the roots, so plant them in a chill environment. These bulbs can grow easily but they oppose the development of its plant if their soil is soggy even a little, so water them carefully and avoid them to plant in a rainy area/atmosphere.
We have bulbs in White, Yellow and Red, Yellow, Red and White shades available with us.
Bulbs delivered will be from the mixed lot with no specific shade.