Buy Cockscomb Flower Seeds Pack (40 seeds)
Cockscomb Flower Seeds
The cockscomb flower has stunning, multicolored flowers.
40 seeds are in the seed packet.
Cockscomb is a drought-resistant, heat-loving plant.
Cockscomb is sown in the warm months.
Common Name - Cockscomb, velvet flower, Brain Celosia
Height - versatile in height
Flower Color - red
Bloom Time - Throughout the year.
Difficulty Level - Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Pinch the first cockscomb bloom to encourage branching and group the blooms.
- Give water when the soil seems dry.
- In either an outdoor or an indoor setting, seeds are sown in the March to May.
- In a peat pot with 3 to 4 seeds, the pot is lightly moistened and covered with plastic wrap.
- Once a day, plastic wrap is removed.
- Seeds need 10 to 15 days to germinate.
Sunlight - Full sun for 4 to 6 hours is required but it also does well in partial shade.
Watering - water once a week when the topsoil becomes dry.
Soil - This plant requires well drained soil. Soil potting mixture for this plant should generally contain 40 % cocopeat, 40 vermicompost and 20 % local garden soil
Temperature - 25°C
Fertilizer - Use any organic fertilizer or vermicompost once in a month.
Harvest Season - Throughout the year.
- Cockscomb plant is used as the border plant or planted between taller plants.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.