Buy Celosia Kimono Hybrid Flower Seeds Pack (40 seeds)
Celosia Kimono Hybrid Flower Seeds
Warm-weather blooming plants that flourish in hot, muggy Mediterranean climates are called celosias (Celosia spp.), also known as cockscomb, feathered amaranth, wool flower, and red fox. Despite typically being grown as annuals, they can survive in the winter.
An extremely popular garden plant, cockscomb is an annual herb.
The blossoms are closely packed together and are thought to resemble a rooster's comb, hence the popular name "cockscomb." Red, yellow, orange, gold, and pink are some of the flower hues.
Common Name - Brain Celosia, wool flowers or cockscombs.
Quantity - 40 seeds per pack
Height - Celosia grows one to one and a half feet tall and is spaced 10 to 12 inches apart
Flower Color - Yellow, Red
Bloom Time - mostly grown as an annual.
Difficulty Level - easy to grow
Planting and care
- As long as their soil and sunlight requirements are met, they are all simple to maintain.
- Planting areas that don't drain well can result in root rot.
- Remove the top and bottom from a large coffee can, create a 4-inch-deep hole in the ground that is the same diameter as the can, and place the can in the hole to see how quickly the soil drains.
Sunlight - The cockscomb flower requires full sun to do best. Celosia plants need at least eight hours per day of direct sunlight.
Watering - Keep the celosia flower's potting soil moist, but not wet. Water them as often as necessary to keep the soil consistently moist.
Soil - Celosia plants need quick-draining soil. They may get root rot on planting places that don't drain well.
Temperature - Celosia plants require a minimum of eight hours of direct sunlight and soil that drains quickly.
Fertilizer - Fertilize the celosia flower once a month.
These flowers thrive with a rich potting soil, so you may want to include compost or a fertilizer with a high amount of nitrogen.
Use for Ornaments:
- Cockscombs are often used for the Onam Poo kalam in south India.
- Notably tapeworms, blood disorders, mouth sores, and eye issues are all treated with it
- The blooms alleviate diarrhea, while the seeds treat chest discomfort.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.