Buy Begonia Mix Flower Seeds
Urban Plants SKU: UP80061
BEGONIA MIX FLOWER SEEDS
ABOUT BEGONIA: The Begonia (Botanical Name: Begonia sp.) is a genus of perennial flowering plants belonging to the family Begoniaceae. The plants possess bright flowers and are commonly grown as indoor ornamental plants.
CARE TIPS FOR BEGONIA:
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soaked in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be first grown in pro-trays till they reach 2-3 inches in height. Then, they can be transplanted directly into pots or soil. Transplanting can be done at a spacing of 6-8 inches.
- SUNLIGHT: While in the seedling stage, they can be kept under the shade immediately after sowing for 1-2 days. Then they can be brought under direct sunlight. During the later stages, the plant requires direct sun rays for 2-3 hours a day.
- SOIL: A well-drained soil is needed. The plant cannot tolerate water logging.
- WATER: Watering has to be done regularly to keep the soil moist.
- FERTILIZER: Any liquid fertilizer can be used once the first bloom has occurred.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 50 seeds.