Buy Aster Flower Seeds Pack (40 seeds)
BUY ASTER FLOWER SEEDS PACK (40 SEEDS)
Aster Flower Seeds: Asters (Botanical Name: Aster sp.) are perennial flowering plants and belong to the family Asteraceae. The word Aster means ‘star-shaped ‘owing to the flower shape. The plant produces bright purple star-like blossoms.
CARE TIPS FOR ASTER:
Usually, Aster Flower Seeds are sown during the months of the Spring season ( February – March ).
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soak in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be first grown in pro-trays till they reach 2-3 inches in height. Then, they can be transplant directly into pots or soil. Seeds take 2-3 weeks to germinate. If seedlings are plant in the garden, a spacing of 1-2 ft be maintain between the two plants.
- SUNLIGHT: In seedling stage, they can be kept under the shade immediately after sowing Aster Flower Seeds for 1-2 days. Then can be under direct sunlight. During the later stages, the plant requires direct sunlight for 4-5 hours a day followed by exposure to partial sun rays.
- SOIL: A well-drain soil is need for this plant. The plant prefers moist soil throughout its growing season.
- WATER: Watering regularly to maintain moist soil.
- FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizers like vermicompost or manures can be mix with the soil for better results. A light water-soluble fertilizer can be apply during the growth stage of the plant.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 40 seeds.
HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER SOON!