Buy Antirrhinum Hybrid Seeds Pack of 20 seeds
BUY ANTIRRHINUM HYBRID SEEDS PACK OF 20 SEEDS
ABOUT ANTIRRHINUM: Antirrhinums (Botanical Name: Antirrhinum majus) are characterized by tall erect stems and bright coloured blossoms. They are commonly called as Snapdragons or Dragon Flowers owing to the shape of the flowers. These flowers are mainly grown in the winter months (December – February). The dwarf varieties grow up to a height of 6-8 inches.
CARE TIPS FOR ANTIRRHINUMS:
Antirrhinums are easy to grow with very low input requirements. They can be grown in the garden borders or as indoor plants.
- SEEDS: Prior to sowing the seeds, they can be soaked in water overnight. It ensures better germination. Seeds can be first grown in pro-trays till they reach 2-3 inches in height. Then, they can be transplanted directly into pots or soil. Seeds take 2-3 weeks to germinate.
- SUNLIGHT: While in the seedling stage, they can be kept under the shade immediately after sowing for 1-2 days. Then they can be brought under direct sunlight. During the later stages, the plant requires direct sunlight for 3-4 hours a day followed by exposure to partial sun rays.
- SOIL: A well-drained soil is needed. The plant prefers moist soil throughout its growing season.
- WATER: Watering is to be done regularly to maintain moist soil.
- FERTILIZER: Organic fertilizers like vermicompost or manures can be mixed with the soil for better results.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 20 hybrid seeds.
HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER SOON!