Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN2018
- Planting and care: Bonsai should be planted in garden soil with sand and coco peat. Ficus required water early in the morning when the soil feels dry to touch. The water-soluble fertilizer should apply in every other month. You should apply half of the recommended dose (provided on the marketed bottle) to avoid more vegetative growth.
- Sunlight: Full to partial Sunlight, bright indirect sunlight
- Watering: Moderate
- Soil: Well-drained potting soil
- Temperature: 20 to 30 degree C
- Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer
- Ficus Bonsai Special Feature: Ficus microcarpa is a popular bonsai plant which is well training.