Black Turmeric, Kali Haldi - Bulb
Black Turmeric plants have a grow well and easy to maintain. You get potted bulbs into a fresh potting mix with a 5inch grower pot.
Black Turmeric is a perennial herb, growing up to 1m tall with underground rhizomes. It produces tall, very beautiful, flower spikes if clumps are left undisturbed for a year. slowly spread to form large clumps with underground rhizomes.The plants have black color midrib broad green tropical-style leaves providing a beautiful view.
Planting And Care
- Provide regular moisture throughout the growing season and do not allow soils to dry out
- If your soil tends to dry out much, its best to grow Curcuma in partial shade
- Stop watering once the foliage starts to go yellow
- Reduce watering in the winter
Black Turmeric Care
- organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade
- Plant rhizomes outdoors in spring
- Plant them at a depth of 4 inches
Black Turmeric Special Feature
Attractive leaves color
Black Turmeric Uses
- This plant is used as the ornamental purpose
|Black Turmeric, Kali Haldi
|Up to 1 m
|Easy to grow.