Balsam Multi Mix Flower Seed
BALSAM MULTI-MIX FLOWER SEED
ABOUT BALSAM: Balsam (Botanical Name: Impatiens balsamina ) is an annual crop commonly known as the Rose Balsam, Golden Balsam, or Touch-me-not. The plant grows up to a height of 30cms.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF BALSAM PLANT
- SUNLIGHT: Direct sun exposure of 3-4 hours a day is needed. Afterwards, the plants can be put under the indirect sunlight
- SOIL- Light soil is highly preferred. However, a slight mixture of clay soil can also be used. The soil should be kept moist for the best results.
- WATERING- Water should not stand on the seedling tray. Regular watering is to be done. However, overwatering is detrimental to the plant.
- FERTILIZERS: Any water-soluble fertilizers can be applied during the growth stage of the plants.
USES/BENEFITS OF BALSAM:
- The leaves are made into a paste to treat snakebite. Flowers are applied to treat burns on the body.
- The leaves have traditional medicinal properties in the treatment of rheumatism, fractures, etc.
AVAILABLE IN: Pack of 50 seeds.
Available in mix colours
PLACE YOUR ORDER SOON!