Asiatic Lily Pack of 4 Bulbs
Planting the Asiatic lily Flower Pack, (Lilium asiatica) in the landscape provides the earliest lily bloom.
Asiatic lily Flower care is simple once you’ve learned how to grow Asiatic lilies. Learning the right way to plant Asiatic lilies is the secret to beautiful, long-lasting blooms.
You’ll be rewarded with colorful and bountiful blooms on this prized perennial.
How to grow Asiatic Lily Flower Pack of 4 Bulbs:
- Asiatic lily flower bulbs need planting in a sunny to partly sunny location. At least six hours of sunlight is necessary for the Asiatic lily flower plant.
Soil should be well-draining, which may require the addition of organic material.
Planting Asiatic Lilies:
- Plant these bulbs in fall, a few weeks before the winter brings freezing temperatures and this allows a good root system to develop.
- Bulbs of the Asiatic lily must have the winter chill to produce big blooms.
- Plant the bulbs three times as deep as the height of the bulb, with the flat end down, then mulch lightly to retain moisture.
- In spring, plant short annuals around the lily bulbs to shade them.
- When buds appear on the Asiatic lily, feed with a high phosphorus food, or bone meal, to make blooms bigger and last longer.
- Proper care of your Asiatic lily bulbs goes a long way in creating a beautiful display.