Blooming plant with a pleasant scent (fragrance)of the most beautiful flowering plants.
Perfect plant for a sunny balcony and outdoor gardens.
One of the floral plants that blooms at night.
Trachelospermum asiaticum, the Asiatic jasmine, is a species of flowering plant native to Asia.
Its flowers resemble stars, so it is also referred to as star jasmine. Asian Jasmine aren't picky at all about light.
Blooms more prolifically in warmer regions.
Flower Color - White.
Foliage color - variegated
Bloom Time - August to December
Difficulty Level - Easy.
- Avoid over watering the plant, particularly if the pot lacks drainage holes.
- Avoid wetting flowers and leaves since it could lead to fungus infestation
- Maintain the plant in bright, indirect natural light
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- Apply 4 cups (about 200 ml) of water when the top inch or two of soil feels dry to the touch.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.
Sunlight - More than 6 hours of sunlight or 3-6 hours of sunlight with natural bright light for rest of the day
Watering - Apply 4 cups (Approx. 200 ml) water when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch. Water when the top 2 inches of soil is dry.
Soil - Soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
Temperature - 16 to 32 Degree Celsius
Fertilizer - Apply organic fertilizer once a month
The plant is used for ornamental purposes.
Images are only for reference; the actual product may differ in shape and size.
The product is replaceable but non-returnable.