Anjeer Fruit, Fig Tree - Plant
Anjeer Fruit, Fig Tree Botanical known as Ficus carica. They thrive in areas with long and hot summers, In addition they can also be grown in containers. Figs can be eaten fresh from the tree, preserve, or used in cooking.
The common fig tree is the best choice to plant because its flowers are all female, meaning that they do not need another tree to create the fruit. firstly Growing Anjeer plant is an easy way to add a tropical flair to your garden.
When you know that its importantly and how to care for Anjeer plants, you will be reward with many years of lovely fruit.
About the Item-
|1||Anjeer fig plant||1 feet||Puna Red Dinkar|
Fig Tree, Anjeer Fruit Care-
- Common Name- Anjeer, Common Fig
- Light- Natural bright light with morning sunlight require. Moreover 6 hours a day is ideal for flowering and fruit development.
- Soil- Well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing Anjeer fruit plant.
- Water- Water should be applied in the morning or evening. Similarly Do not overwater the plant. After that Avoid applying water in hot afternoon it may cause fungus infection.
- Fertilizer- Apply organic fertilizer once a month during main growing season (December-February)
- Maximum Height- Up to 9 meter
- Flower Colour- Yellowish-green
- Bloom Time- February-May
- Repotting- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it. Consder the condition Mentioned above all.