Air plants/ Sky plants - Thillandsia Bulbosa
Tillansia bulbosa plant
The beauty of nature permeates the entire universe. Make your surroundings stylish and lovely with the massive air plants.
The Tillandsia Bulbosa is a wonderfully stunning air plant with a black appearance. It has wonderful tendrils that are a stunning deep green that seem to wave as you gaze over it. A Tillandsia Bulbosa plant is a stunning addition to any house or workplace.
Common Name - Tillandsia
Maximum Height - Up to 10 cm
Flower Colour. - Violet or purple
Bloom Time - Not defined
Difficulty Level. - Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Stay out of the sun and mist your body with water once each week.
- Give your air plants a windowside location.
- Warm temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius are preferred by air plants.
- Ensure Good Air Circulation
- If your plants don't have a bright spot in the house, providing artificial illumination can be useful.
Sunlight - Indirect sunlight
Watering - The Tillandsia does not require any soakings, only mistings once a week, more often in hot and dry conditions
Temperature - 15 to 30 degree Celsius
Fertilizer - No need of fertilizers
Air Plant uses
- You should consider keeping this captivating air plant to improve the aesthetics of your house, office, etc.
Pack of 1 without pot