Chinese Evergreen, Aglaonema Plant
Aglaonemas are often vibrant and colorful, with strikingly patterned leaves. Because they’re so easy-going, Aglaonemas are perfectly suited for a modern living room or office, dim bedroom, or cozy study. Because of their tolerance for both moist and dry conditions, and the fact that they will thrive with low light, they are a perfect choice for less than ideal light conditions
About the Item
▪︎Plant Name : Aglaonema Green
▪︎Size: 1 Feet
Aglaonema Plant Care-
• Light Requirements :Aglaonema Pearl likes low indoor light.
• Locations : The best place for the Pearl is closer to a window.
• Watering : Water once a week. Do not Over Water.
• Plant Type: Not pet friendly
• Repotting : Chinese Evergreens are easy-going and it is sufficient to repot them once in 2 years.