Aglaonema Pink star
Prayas Nursery SKU: PRN2004
- Planting and care:
- Light: The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light. Do not expose to direct sun.
- Water: Water thoroughly in the summer, and mist often to raise humidity. During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry completely. Seek to raise humidity in general.
- Temperature: They do not like cold drafts or temperatures below 65ºF. The warmer, the better.
- Soil: A well-drained potting soil is perfect.
- Fertilizer: Slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
- Propagation: Aglaonema are not typically propagated by home growers, but they can be divided during repotting. Small shoots can be potted as individual plants.
- Repotting: They are slow growing and will only need repotting every other year. Aglaonema are generally low-growing plants that will only very gradually reveal their trunks.