Bio enzyme cleaners are cleaning products that use non-pathogenic, “good” harmless bacteria to digest wastes, soils, stains and malodors. The bacteria do this by producing chemicals called enzymes that break down certain molecules (wastes/soils) into tiny pieces. These smaller pieces of food feed bacteria. The bacteria consume these soils and break them down into two basic compounds: water and carbon dioxide. The bacteria grow in number and continue to consume the waste until their food supply diminishes (the food waste is gone).
Application of Bioenzyme Natural Cleaner
Use it as a cleaner and disinfectant various surfaces of the home like the glass windows, flooring, countertops and so on.
- Use bio enzymes for cleaning greasy utensils and kitchen materials.
- These can repel small insects, cockroaches and ants at home.
- Deodorise any space by spraying a solution of 25 percent bio enzyme with 75 percent of water.
- It is perfect for cleaning the bathroom sink and Washing areas.
- Bio enzymes are highly recommended for cleaning of tiles and grout because the bacteria can enter small cracks or crevices to remove soils and malodors.
- Also you can de-clog a drain by pouring a solution of bio enzyme into the clog.
- This bio enzyme cleaner is effective in removing limescale deposits from the taps and steel appliances.
- The organic solution can be used to clean pesticides and other chemicals from fruits and vegetables cleaning.
- These are like herbicides and natural pesticides.