Amrapali Mango tree is a Dwarf, regular bearer, cluster. Bearing, small sized mango fruits, good keeping quality.Its flesh is deep orange-red in color.
It has a considerable shelf life of a week after it is ripe with amrapali mangoes making it exportable. It is also one of the most expensive kinds of mango and is grown mainly in western side of India. Amrapali Mango is the leading fruit crop of India and considered to be the king of fruits.
This Amrapali Mango tropical fruit is called the King of Fruits in India. The amrapali tree has been around for more than 4000 years in India and amrapali collector native place is South America by the Portuguese, other parts of South Asia by Indians and to other tropical regions by other A mango tree needs an ideal climate to grow. It is a tropical mango fruit and needs a lot of suns to grow and bear fruit.
The 'Amrapali' mango is a mango cultivar introduced in 1971. Since then this amrapali mango has been introduced to farms and orchards across India. The amrapali tree is a dwarf, regular-bearer, with clusters of small-sized fruits.
Care Tips of Amrapali Mango tree
- The amrapali mango tree is a long lived one.
- The amrapali mango tree is evergreen - with a dense canopy.
- The Amrapali Mango plant should be planted at a minimum distance of 8 -10 meters between two plants.
- The Amrapali Mango trees require full sunlight to fruit well.
- Amrapali plants will grow in lesser light but not fruit well or may not fruit at all.
- This is an amrapali Mango fruit of Indian origin.
- Amrapali Mangoes are delicious, nutritious and wholesome.